By using classdev.net ("Site") you agree to this document. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you must stop using Our Services. Please read through this document carefully before continuing usage of the Site.
What is Content?
In publishing, art, and communication, content is the information and experiences that are directed towards an end-user or audience. Content is something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech, writing or any of various arts, such as images or videos.
You are hereby responsible for any actions, linked to your account. When you use our Services, you agree that you will not:
- perform any illegal activities or encourage others to do so
- impersonate any entity (people or companies)
- use any abusive language, harass, bully or encourage others to do so
- post any drug-related or sexually explicit content
- post content for malicious purposes, such as malware, spyware, viruses, links to phishing sites or sites with the sole purpose of distributing such content
- post any third-party links for the sole purpose of advertisement
- post repetitive content, such as identical or similar posts over and over
- post any copyrighted/trademarked content without the prior permission or accreditations of its rightful owner(s)
- attempt to artificially generate traffic to Our Site for whatever reason
- attempt to attack, hack or otherwise breach Our Site’s security to gain unauthorized access to previously restricted area without the permission of ClassDev.
Any violation of the above may cause modification/removal of your content, suspension/termination of your account, as well as complete ban from further use of our Services.
When you post content on our website (text, images etc), you retain the rights to that content, excluding content that might be licensed or copyrighted to another third-party or source. However, we retain the right to modify, copy or remove that content if that is necessary for administrating our Services, or otherwise, if we deem it as violating our Terms of Service with or without any prior notice and at our discretion.
You understand and agree that ClassDev may retain posts that you remove or delete for indefinite period of time.
ClassDev will not be held responsible for any infringed copyrighted material, posted by you.
You can choose to delete your account and stop using our Services at any time. However, we may also terminate or suspend access to our Services immediately, with or without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach our Terms or Service.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ClassDev.
ClassDev has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ClassDev shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss, caused by, or in connection with use of any such content, goods or services available on, or through any such web sites or services.
We use Google AdSense to serve third-party ads on our site. When you visit Our Site, you agree to Google Privacy & Terms
Copyright & Trademarks
The Site's logo, design and services are all owned by the ClassDev Team.
We reserve the right to modify our Terms of Service at any given time with or without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
If you have any question about these terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org