What i did here was renamed the project with a .txt extension just so i could attach it to this post without archiving it ðŸ˜… .
To use it just save it into your 3drad projects folder then rename it with a .3dr extension and it should run fine, it may not though,.... let me know if its broken , i'll re-share it using my dropbox instead..
I have the project setup to use 700 maximum imposters, if you like, edit the script and change 700 to whatever you want.
I tested it with 1700 rigidbody imposters, 3drad didn't crash, but did show a noticeable 4 or 5 second lag at project startup, when set to use 700 imposters showing there were occasional 1 to 5 second pause while running, but video wise i was getting around 32FPS at worst & 68ish average, depending on the number of imposter showing.
The max FPS is a little messed up, but feel free to fix those if you need too ðŸ˜€